Online Patient Portal Instructions
Please note that once you are registered with the hospital, you will receive an email from "myhealthspot<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Manage your Health with
Why register with Azalea PHR?
Azalea PHR provides you with online access to your personal health information. Our patient portal is designed to integrate directly with your physicians’ Azalea clinical documentation software; giving you the power to manage your medical and financial information.
Features of Azalea PHR:
- Update Demographic Information
- Secure Messaging System
- View Upcoming Appointments
- Request Appointments
- View Charts and Documents
- View and Complete Handouts
- View Prescription, Medications Lists, and Allergy Lists
- View and Document Vital Signs
- View Lab Results
- View Medical History
- View Account Summary
How do I Login to Azalea PHR?
Signing into your Azalea PHR account can be done in 4 SIMPLE steps!
- Provide your doctor’s office with your email address.
- You will receive an email notifying you of your patient portal enrollment.
- Using the link provided in the email, setup your custom password and portal account.
- Easily and securely access your information from anywhere with internet capabilities!
Send a secure message to your healthcare provider
Once logged into your patient portal, click the envelope icon located in the upper right corner of your screen, click the “Compose Message” button and send your message! (Please note you will only be able to message your provider if he/she has enabled this function in their EHR).